In EE, a student can choose an emphasis on medical imaging within the M.S. or Ph.D. program. The ECE Department also offers a Master of Biomedical Imaging and Signals degree.
The BME program offers a medical imaging track for students at the B.S., master, and Ph.D. levels.
The following are links to all of the various degree programs at IIT relating to medical imaging:
- B.S. Electrical Engineering
- M.S. Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering
- Master of Biomedical Imaging and Signals (ECE Department)
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering (Medical Imaging)
- Co-terminal degree: B.S. Biomedical Engineering + MAS Biomedical Imaging and Signals
- Master of Biomedical Engineering
- M.S. Biomedical Engineering
- Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering
How to Apply
Students interested in studying medical imaging at IIT should begin by visiting the Graduate and Undergraduate Admission sites for more information.